The academic support community is vibrant, supportive, and energizing, and AASE conferences are the perfect time to experience it. The largest academic support-specific conference in the United States, the annual AASE conference provides academic support professionals of all statuses with a welcoming environment in which to talk shop, get inspired, and find support from individuals at other institutions.
Come present about your successes (or failures or learning opportunities) and leave with a notebook stuffed with great ideas for the coming semesters.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
2021 AASE Annual Conference
The 2021 AASE Annual Conference will be held virtually on May 25-27th. Most conference programming will take place between 12-5 PM EST to account for members joining from various coasts. We will also have activities planned each evening to reconnect as a group. The Programming Committee is working hard to ensure that we are able to connect in new ways with new content and with each other. We expect to have a conference agenda available in the next few weeks.
AASE’s Events Calendar
In addition to the annual conference, AASE and AASE members host smaller events throughout the year.
Find upcoming regional conferences, publication opportunities, and other important dates here.
- The inaugural conference of Association of Academic Support Educators was held on May 28 – 30, 2013, at UNLV William S. Boyd School of Law in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Our second annual conference was held on May 29 – June 1, 2014, at Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law in Indianapolis, IN.
- Our third annual conference was held on May 26 – May 28, 2015, at the John Marshall Law School in Chicago, IL.
- Our fourth annual conference was held on May 24 – May 26, 2016, at the City University of New York (CUNY) School of Law in Long Island City, NY.
- Our fifth annual conference was held on May 23 – May 25, 2017, at Texas A&M School of Law in Fort Worth, TX.
- Our inaugural diversity conference was held on October 12 – October 13, 2017, at the University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law, Baltimore, MD.
- Our sixth annual conference was held on May 24 – May 26, 2018, at Saint Louis University School of Law in St. Louis, MO.
- Our seventh annual conference was held on May 21 – May 23, 2019, at Seattle University School of Law in Seattle, Washington.
- Our bi-annual diversity conference was held on October 3 -4, 2019 at DePaul University College of Law in Chicago, IL.